Cement Board Wall Prefab Light Steel Structure House With Bottom Base
1. Description of prefab house
Prefab steel house, often referred to as prefab homes or simply prefabs, are specialist dwelling types of prefabricated building, which are manufactured off-site in advance, usually in standard sections that can be easily shipped and assembled.
1. Reliable structure: light steel structure is the frame of our building, which meets the design requirements of steel structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for emergency projects.
3. Attractive appearance: Because prepainted steel sheet is adopted, the whole structure is handsome.
4. Environment friendly and economical: Reasonable design makes it reusable.The reusable character makes it environment friendly and economical.
5. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
3. Basic Design Requirements: design Load: (very important)
1. Snow load:
2. Wind load:
3. Seismic magnitude:
4. Middle Column allowed or not:
5. Project location:
6. Length (side wall, m):
7. Width (end wall, m):
8. Wall Height (eave, m):
9. Mezzanine or not? And usage:
4. Drawings & Quotation:
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) As long as you like, we can design and provide drawings for you.
3) In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please let us know length, width, eave height and local weather. We will quote for you promptly.
5. Material list component
|Main steel frame||Light steel keel frame|
|Roof decoration||Asphalt shingle + waterproof membrane|
|Roof panel||75mm EPS sandwich panel|
|Wall panel||75mm cement board|
|Exterior wall cladding||PU cladding|
|Hardware||Self-tapping screws, rivets, bolts, glue|
8. Factory showcase
9. Why choose us
1- Customized design service
2- Quality Assurance Service
* Safety packing
* Insurance services
* Inspection before shipment
3- After-sales service
* Engineer guide on site
* Installation team service
* Email/phone call communication
We’d love to hear from you, get in touch with us!
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME