Large Span Lightweight Steel Frame Construction Building Project
1. Product material parameter
|High streng bolt||M20, 10.9s|
|Column(Q345B)||Square tube250*250*10*10 Square tube250*250*5*5|
|Roof frame beam(Q345B)||HN294X200X8X12|
|Floor main beam(Q345B)||HN294X200X8X12|
|Floor secondary beam(Q345B)||HN244X175X7X11|
|Staircases(Q235B)||H200X200X6X8+5mm chequered plate|
|Roof tile||75mm rock wool,color sheet both sides 0.426mm|
|Wall panel||75mm rock wool,color sheet both sides 0.426mm|
|Zinc steel handrails||Square tube80X40+40+30+20|
|Trimming||1.0mm galvanized sheet, color steel sheet|
2. About this building
Whether you’re expanding your current business or starting a new venture in the industrial sector, a metal or steel building from TPA Housing steel structure building is your solution. At the core of our success is a team of dedicated, skilled engineers who will provide you with a high quality product. They will take the time to help you design and achieve your vision. Industrial buildings such as warehouses, welding shops and heavy equipment storage facilities require durability and that’s exactly what you get when you purchase one of our steel buildings. No building is too large and no requirement is too complex.
3. Advantage of steel structure construction
Following are a list of advantages of steel structure construction offers:
1. Steel is a highly durable metal. It can withstand a considerable amount of external pressure. Hence, steel structures are earthquake resistant whereas concrete structures are brittle. Concrete is not as resistant as steel.
2. Steel structures have a good load carrying capacity unlike concrete structures, which have a low load carrying capacity.
3. Steel is a tensile metal. It has a high strength to weight ratio. Steel structures weigh 60% lesser than concrete.
4. Steel structures can be made without a foundation but this is not applicable to concrete structures as they are heavy.
5. The construction process is faster with steel structures as they are easy to erect. This contributes to faster project completion. On the other hand, concrete construction is time-consuming.
6. Having a good scrap value also makes structural steel a better option than concrete which has practically no scrap value.
7. Steel structures can be easily fabricated and mass produced. They are so versatile that they can be easily assembled, disassembled and replaced. Steel structures can be modified even for last minute changes.
8. Another advantage of steel structures is that they can be constructed off-site by professional steel fabricators and then assembled on site.
9. Steel structures are an eco-friendly option as they are easily recyclable. This means you get to save money in waste management.
10. Lastly, steel structures are easy to transport as they are lightweight. Steel structure construction is a safe option, there are no health hazards of using steel structures in construction.
4. Basic Design Requirements: design Load: (very important)
1. Snow load:
2. Wind load:
3. Seismic magnitude:
4. Middle Column allowed or not:
5. Project location:
6. Length (side wall, m):
7. Width (end wall, m):
8. Wall Height (eave, m):
9. Mezzanine or not? And usage:
5. An steel structure building can also be used for:
1) Industrial Buildings
2) Manufacturing Facilities
4) Construction Equipment Storage
5) Machinery Storage
6) Tool Storage
7) Warehouse Expansion
8) & More, tell us about your needs here!
6. Drawings & Quotation:
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) As long as you like, we can design and provide drawings for you.
3) In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please let us know length, width, eave height and local weather. We will quote for you promptly.
7.Loading pictures reference
Door and window will packed safety to prevent damage. We will reponsible for all missing components and wrong parts. We will provide insurance services for shipment to avoid any mistakes.
8. Steel Structure Building materials and accessories
9. Steel structure installation picture for reference
We’d love to hear from you, get In touch with us!
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME