Prefab Steel Structure Warehouse Building Materials For Sale
A steel structure warehouse building is crafted from steel. From the beams to the columns, these steel warehouses are meant to provide a sturdy warehouse but without the costs of a traditional warehouse. This type of infrastructure is more cost-effective and more lightweight, making them much easier to put up if you are in a hurry or you are on a budget.
Why choose the Prefab Steel Structure Warehouse?
1. Steel is a highly durable metal. It can withstand a considerable amount of external pressure. Hence, steel structures are earthquake resistant whereas concrete structures are brittle. Concrete is not as resistant as steel.
2. Steel structures have a good load carrying capacity unlike concrete structures, which have a low load-carrying capacity.
3. Steel is a tensile metal. It has a high strength-to-weight ratio. Steel structures weigh 60% lesser than concrete.
4. Steel structures can be made without a foundation but this is not applicable to concrete structures as they are heavy.
5. The construction process is faster with steel structures as they are easy to erect. This contributes to faster project completion. On the other hand, concrete construction is time-consuming.
6. Having a good scrap value also makes structural steel a better option than concrete which has practically no scrap value.
7. Steel structures can be easily fabricated and mass-produced. They are so versatile that they can be easily assembled, disassembled, and replaced. Steel structures can be modified even for last-minute changes.
8. Another advantage of steel structures is that they can be constructed off-site by professional steel fabricators and then assembled on site.
9. Steel structures are an eco-friendly option as they are easily recyclable. This means you get to save money on waste management.
10. Lastly, steel structures are easy to transport as they are lightweight. Steel structure construction is a safe option, there are no health hazards of using steel structures in construction.
Steel warehouse building material parameter
|High streng bolt||M20, 10.9s|
|Column(Q345B)||Square tube250*250*10*10 Square tube250*250*5*5|
|Roof frame beam(Q345B)||HN294X200X8X12|
|Floor main beam(Q345B)||HN294X200X8X12|
|Floor secondary beam(Q345B)||HN244X175X7X11|
|Staircases(Q235B)||H200X200X6X8+5mm chequered plate|
|Roof tile||75mm rock wool,color sheet both sides 0.426mm|
|Wall panel||75mm rock wool,color sheet both sides 0.426mm|
|Zinc steel handrails||Square tube80X40+40+30+20|
|Trimming||1.0mm galvanized sheet, color steel sheet|
Connection of a steel beam to a steel column?
The standard way of connecting beams to columns is to provide moment transfer through full penetration butt welds between the beam flanges and column flanges (strong axis connections) or continuity plates (weak axis connections) and to provide shear transfer through the beam web connection.
Steel structure Warehouse Drawings & Quotation:
Steel Structure warehouse materials and accessories
Steel structure warehouse installation picture for reference
Company name: Foshan Tianpuan Building Materials Technology Co., Ltd.(TPA Housing)
Operational Address: Plant 1, Wanguo Market, Mashe Village, Lishui Town, Foshan, Guangdong, China
To Kary Huang: +8613929163028(WhatsApp/WeChat), firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME